Cementos Pacasmayo is a leading Peruvian cement company with more than 54 years of operating history in Northern Peru. The Company produces, distributes and sells cement and cement-related materials, such as concrete blocks and ready-mix concrete. Cementos Pacasmayo’s products are primarily used in construction. The Company also produces and sells quicklime for use in mining.
The following is a brief description of the principal activities of Cementos Pacasmayo’s consolidated subsidiaries, all of which are incorporated in Peru:
- Cementos Selva S.A. is engaged in the production and marketing of cement, quicklime and other cement-related materials in the northern region of Peru, near the Peruvian jungle. It holds all of the outstanding shares of Dinoselva Iquitos S.A.C., our cement and construction materials distributor for products processed in our Rioja facility.
- Distribuidora Norte Pacasmayo S.R.L. is primarily engaged in selling and distributing cement products produced at our Pacasmayo facility. It produces and sells cement-related materials, such as concrete blocks and ready mix concrete, and sells other construction materials manufactured by large manufacturers.
- Fosfatos del Pacífico S.A. was recently formed with the objective of exploring phosphate deposits that were discovered in our diatomite fields in our Bayóvar concession in the northwest of Peru. Our phosphate project is currently in pre-feasibility stages. In December 2011, we agreed to sell a minority equity interest in Fos|||fatos to an affiliate of Mitsubishi to develop our phosphate deposits in the Bayóvar fields, in the northwest of Peru.
- Salmueras Sudamericanas S.A. was created in 2011 with Quimpac as a minority equity holder, in order to develop our combined brine fields in the coastal region of Piura in the north of Peru. We own a 74.9% equity interest in Salmueras and Quimpac owns the remaining 25.1%.
- Empresa de Transmisión Guadalupe S.A.C.’s sole operation is to provide electricity transmission services to the Pacasmayo facility.
Our corporate structure is as follows: